Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Avengers Comic-con Teaser Trailer!



It’s a teaser people… so in other words it’s kinda boring…



Let’s face it the avengers movie will be awesome, but this trailer is nothing special. It’s just the logo coming into focus with Samuel Jackson talking over the shot, about how they need superheroes to team up to stop what they can’t alone. While the thought of a Samuel Jackson speech is exciting, “My name is the Lord” this is not.
Yea, people are also freaking over the fact Samuel Jackson Fury said foes, but are you surprised really?
I’m still excited for the Avengers, and I’m sure if I was a comic-con I would have lost my shit over this trailer, but frankly at home I can’t.
The Avengers hit theaters in 2012.

Notes
  • I’m sorry guys this just isn’t exciting news to me.

  • Any luck finding that pulled Thor trailer?

  • I wonder what’s on TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment