Friday, August 6, 2010

Songs to game by - Air Man ga Taosenai (Can’t beat Airman)


Everyone who has played a Megaman game knows the frustration that is THE ENTIRE GAME!!! Let’s face it Megaman is a series that leaves no room for failure, and you will find a boss that will be the inevitable bane of your existence, fortunately to help you push through we have an amazing song from Japan that will help you persevere through the pain and strife.



Air Man ga Taosenai or can’t beat Air Man is an awesome tune from Nico Nico Douga covered by Team.Nekokan. Featuring an epic guitar track that just begs you to head bang, and a singer with a stunning falsetto this hardcore ditty will get stuck in your head for days.

The lyrics encapsulate every feeling a gamer has when playing Megaman, mainly “DEAR GOD DON’T LET EM DIE… NOOOOOOOO!!!! *tear*…” Through trials with Airman, and Woodman this gamers plight takes you on a little journey to a mindset you have probably also suffered through
.
Oddly enough while listening to this poor gamers suffering I find myself getting inspired, and feeling confident again. Makes me feel like I could take on the whole empire by myself. Heck I can fire this song up anytime, and be completely ready for more getting my ass kicked.


I love the music video on YouTube as it’s really good for a laugh. Not surprisingly there are some English language covers that are less entertaining, but do a decent job of translation. If you ever find yourself singing this tune you will probably do it with the English fan lyrics, so I can’t hate on it so much.

Point is I love this song, and trust me if you give it a chance you might love it too.

Airman ga Taosenai is available on iTunes, and through the album “CD de Kiite Mite.: Nico Nico Douga Selection” Please support the official release.

Notes
  • I’m surprised I didn’t write a music article sooner, especially since I’m a Music Business Major.
  • Run. Shoot. Jump. Die…
  • I can’t beat Nitroman.

No comments:

Post a Comment